5/13/2022 0 Comments
My 25th Birthday-5/12-Taurus Style
Today I am reflecting on my birthday!🍰
I am feeling as dreamy, blessed, and abundant as the spring awakening outside and decided to capture and express gratitude for my day and life! With that, this post will cover an overview of my day, snapshots, 25 things I am grateful for, what I received (practicing feminine energy) 🌸 and more! In typical Taurus style- my day will be pleasurable, blissful, and sweet as every day of my divine life! In writing this, I hope I am able to remember and commemorate my life and days more- and be able to read this in the years to come!🌿
With that- thank you so much for tuning in, and reading my blog! Let’s get started:
My Birthday ITINERARY
25 Things I am Grateful For
1. My life- I am so proud of my journey and my experiences and learning so far- I haven’t given up and continue to look towards the horizon with bright eyes, an open heart and more faith!
2. Honey chan- I am so thankful to have met my partner and best friend so early in life- we’ve made so many amazing memories together and continue to make more each and every day. He helps me be a better me while also loving all of me- the good- the bad- the sweet- the sour hehe. We have the same hopes and values and visions in life, and I cannot wait to see what we can create and do when two people like us come together!
3. My siblings- I am so thankful to have the cutest, creative, most coolest siblings ever. I love them so much and was basically born with built in best friends. Even if apart- we are close together in heart- and they inspire me and make me so proud!
4. My parents- I love my parents so much. Beyond what words can ever capture or say. They have gone through so much, have done so much, and taught me (and continue to) teach me so much. They are the cutest most loving people ever- and I am so happy and thankful I come from a couple like them!
5. My coven- I can’t imagine a world without my sisters- Lindsi and Drea. Spiritually awakening is beautiful and soooo amazing (but also incredibly tough and painful at times as we face the scariest, darkest parts of ourselves and others). They have shown me my light and loved me through the deepest of nights. I am truly so happy and thankful I have created, called in and nurtured these connections throughout all time with them- in every form and in every manifestation. Happy to be doing another cycle on Earth with these two- and can’t wait to continue shining our light and weaving magic throughout this realm and all dimensions!
6. Mother Earth- I love her so so so sooo much. She is beautiful beyond measure and stronger beyond what we can even imagine. She holds, gives, and withstands so much- and is still as stunning as ever. She has persevered throughout all time- and continues to love and show me the way. She surprises me with her magic and opens me up from the inside out. She helps me see myself - and how I reflect her ever being in my nature.
7. My body- I am beyond thankful for my body. She is what allows me to be here, typing, feeling, being now. She has carried me through everything. Shown up for everything. Keeps trying despite it all. Has gone through hell and back. Teaches me to slow down and to tune in. And she is so stunning, strong, and flexible. I promise to do all I can to support, love and nurture her- so that we may have a long and loving journey together!
8. My connection and commitment to spirit, life, learning. Even when it’s tough, I haven’t given up! I love reading and learning new ways of seeing, being and perceiving. My eyes, heart and body have opened up so much throughout the years- and I cannot wait to see the whole course and trajectory of where this devotion and curiosity can and will continue to take me!
9. Reciprocal, uplifting and loving relationships that I don’t have to question! People who see all of me, and love me day in and day out. People who fight everything inside of their hearts and minds to become the best them they can be- so we can have the most authentic, true, and amazing experiences together.
10. My inner child- I am thankful for her for being so sweet. She teaches me empathy, patience, love. She teaches me I deserve it all- at all times. She teaches me that I am a special being, and the most important thing I can do is nurture within this myself. I love her- I love her- I love her. She is so pure, bright and imaginative! Curious, intelligent and so beautiful.
11. My creativity- I love the many ways I am able to express myself. Whether that is through dance, writing, painting, talking, or more. It is so cool to be able to take a piece of me and make it into something tangible and “concrete”.
12. Technology- How cool is it that we are able to span time and space through it? In some form- with us being in age of aquarius a time of progression, advancements and change- it makes sense we are able to do it. In some form, it is a man made external way of time or space traveling- (it is possible in my experiences to also do this within yourself through meditation) without even leaving your own place, body or space.
13. The sky- I love the clouds and the sun and the ever changing nature of it all. I love the rainbow light and the energy that holds and caresses us all.
14. Cute clothes, accessories and items made by other people! I love seeing people do what they love and create what they feel called to! This world wouldn’t be what it is without the efforts of many- and I am happy there are people who do what they do, so I can do what I love to do also!
15. My growing awareness and consciousness- Every year I feel more blessed, lucky and at peace. For being only 25, I look forward to continuing to embody Elysian on Heaven on Earth more and more in the years to come.
16. My growing recognition of power- I love that I am understanding how to work with and align energies more and more. I love that I can feel and heal my chakras and call in things through them! I am excited and grateful knowing that when I lead with my heart and process through my belly - and energy centers- that I am in union with the divine- and that she supports me in living, breathing and weaving her dreamings through me.
17. My connection to all of the goddesses- her many faces and essences captivate and inspire me. I look forward to connecting with and learning about all of her meany embodiments so that I may further channel and nurture the awakening of the goddess within me.
18. Trying new things. I am so happy for all the things out there to experience! For example, today I will be going to Milwaukee and taking myself out on a date! (And how appropriate because it’s Friday- which is a day ruled by the planet of love, Venus!)
19. Sunny days- feels like to soak up the sun and feel it kindle the light and fire within my heart, body and belly!
20. Trees- If you’ve never hugged or held a tree- I highly recommend. Trees have been through so much and have a lot to teach us! They have been one of my biggest guides and lovers in life- and for that I am eternally grateful.
21. Fresh air- feels so good, and tastes so good! Breathing deeply and mindfully has helping me to release and let go of so much. And I can’t wait to continue working on and practicing breath work!
22. Change- although it frightens me and scares me and makes me uncomfortable- I know that all of the changes in my life have brought me to where I am now! Change is renewing, refreshing and exciting! It allows for new experiences, things, and people to flow into your life - and embracing change (knowing that it is coming for your highest good and knowing that you can get through anything that comes your way)- is the most amazing feeling.
23. Journaling- I love getting my thoughts out on paper, and being able to look back at it all! I have a lot to say/ and a lot I think about, so this is just one way to get it out somewhere other than just holding it all in! (It’s way too much to contain in this tiny little body lol)
24. Plants- I love my cutie plant babies! They light up my day and I love when they grow. Some of them have even traveled across the country from me (and all the plants I have are given to me by people I love- ex Alex’s mom, my mom, and Alex!)
25. All of you!!! Thank you for being here as who you are now! From the bottom of my heart- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For all coming together to make my day and life so special, amazing and great!
Wishing you all a Happy Friday the 13th and even more wonderful weekend!
Go out there and go get ‘em tiger!
Elysian on Earth
Leave a Reply.
To access my other platforms and networks please explore my Linktree 💖
"She dances with the spirit of the sun, loves with the strength of wild water, moves with the moods of the moon, and creates with the wills of the wind.
She is magic. She is woman. "
She is magic. She is woman. "